What Do Volunteers Do?
- Sort and inspect clothing
- Wash soiled clothing
- Help with displays
- Tidy retail area
- Stock clothing racks
- Check donated electrical items
- Light maintenance work
- Help with books
- Accept donations at the door
- Help with ebay items
- Sort/price household items
- Tag and price clothing
- Steam clothing
- Bag items for cashier
- Fill shelves
- Be a presence in the retail area
- Work with children’s clothing
- Clean soiled household items
- Clean the retail & processing areas
- Prepare items to be recycled at MCC
- Work with the website
- Help with silent auction items
Things you can do to help:
SHOP at our store. We may have just what you are looking for.
DONATE household goods, books, clothing (without stains or holes), shoes, boots, antiques, collectibles, and small appliances.
CLEAN OUT those attics, basements, garden sheds, closets, and barns! You would be surprised at what we can sell! If you think it is too old and no one would want it….we do! Give us a try before you throw it away.
SAVE your grocery and shopping bags for us.
TELL OTHERS about us – help spread the word.
PRAY FOR US. Our goal is to serve the local community and impact the global community.
Questions? Please call us at Main Street Closet – 464-2038.
Ask for Kathy Johnson.
Main Street Closet runs on volunteers!
Thank you for your support.